MISSISSAUGA FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
COVID1-19 Screening waiver
Parents taking COVID-19 Child Care Screening:
- In the last 14 days, have they or anyone they live with travlelled outisde of Canada?
- Has a Doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told them that they should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
- In the last 14 days, have they been identified as a "Close Contact" of someone who currently has COVID-19
- Are they currently experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever and/or Chills (Temperature of 37.8 degrees/100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher); Cough or barking cough (croup); Shortness of breath; Decrease or loss of taste or smell; Sore throat or difficulty swallowing; Runny or stuffy/congested nose; Headache; Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea Extreme tiredness or muscle aches
- If you have respond "Yes" to any of the questions above please do not participate in your regularly scheduled practice/game.
- Please return to play after you have received medical clearance.